P L A Z A P I C K S | 1 0 U N D E R 1 0, A C C E S S O R I E S


Way back when I started Plaza Picks my first post was 8 under 8, so 8 items all under 8SD's, and I've decided to revive that this month with 10 under 10, however as the Plaza is now much larger I've split it up into accessories and clothing, with this accessories instalment coming first! And before I started, I don't think I really appreciated how hard it was to find a really good range of items below 10SD's in the Plaza (or 100SC's, which is equivalent), it's actually a little ridiculous how unaffordable a lot of things seem when there's not a good range in all price brackets! I did however manage to get some good items today although I can't find a huge amount more than thus - luckily I think these prices are all pretty great.



Comments

Popular Posts