Rio - New Collection Released!

Hey dolls

A new collection of Rio has been released!

Prices range from 5 - 16 Stardollars.
There is one Starcoin item.


I've always been fairly ambivalent about Rio in general, so I am definitely not the best person to comment on this release.

All I can say is that the graphics seem to look fairly good, and there are some pretty funky items. The red and white striped trousers are both funny and pretty cute, and even thouh I hardly doubt I'd wear them unless I decided to dress up as a maniac clown on Halloween, I still kind of like them. For me the blue bell-bottom jeans and the white choker playsuit are a definite win for me.

The starcoin item doesn't look particularly exciting which is annoying, but oh well, it's better than nothing I suppose.

Anyway

What do you think of the release?
Will you be buying anything?

Megzio98

Comments

Popular Posts