The Stardoll Lookbook Feature: S O I L H E E L S



Platform style shoes are ones I always struggle with, no matter how cool or stylish they look in the StarPlaza or on another doll, as soon as they are on my doll they bring a styling-block to me! Today I'm giving these Soil Heels from Bonjour Bizou a go, they have been on my wishlist for a little while now and they recently made their way onto my feet. These are by far from the best looks for these platforms, but for me, I'm quite impressed and pleased that I managed to style them up. I did go for all trousers, but I think I'd give a dress or a skirt a go the next time as I'm sure they would look good too. I like the purple and blue tones to the shoe, and I like picking matching tones for clothes but they're also pretty versatile and I managed some different colours as well. Firstly some jeans, these match well with the blue strap and I kept the rest of the look simple with a white blouse and a matching blue bag - I think this really helps to highlight the blue in the shoes. Secondly a cool co-ord, the pink isn't quite a match to the shoes, but nevertheless does work with them quite well to highlight the darker tones of the shoes, which I've also added to with this purple bag - love this combination and I want to play with is some more too. And lastly trying to turn these summery platforms into something super stylish! I don't think it's a 100% win, but I'm glad I gave it a go with these wide trousers - they themselves look good with the clothing, but I think I neglected the shoes just a little much in this look!

Comments

Popular Posts